If you want to use your SBCGlobal Email Account on a third-party email program, you must know its IMAP or POP3 and SMTP email server settings configuration. You can also visit the SBCGlobal.net supports IMAP/SMTP page to know more.
The SBCGlobal and AT&T email services are great for composing new messages and using email programs. Also, you can use these email programs on multiple third-party email programs such as Mailspring, Apple Mail, Outlook, Gmail, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. The SBCGlobal Webmail and ATT email can be easily set up on such email programs regardless of if you have an Android Phone, iPhone, or MAC device. In this guide, you will find the aptest information for SBCGlobal email server settings.
And not just the SBCGlobal email server settings, but the information given in this guide can also be used to set up the email with the following domain names:
To configure the email server settings on your third-party email app, you need to open the Settings tab of your app on your phone or computer. And once you land on the Settings tab, you can configure the below-given IMAP (or POP3) and SMTP server settings in their respective sections.
The Incoming Server Settings for SBCGlobal.net email
You need to configure the following IMAP settings in the incoming email server settings options:
- In the Sbcglobal.net IMAP Server (AT&T) section, you need to enter mail.att.net.
- The IMAP port number will be
- You need to select the SSL/TLS option for IMAP security.
- Fill in your complete SBCGlobal email address in the IMAP username
- And then, you need to enter the password associated with your SBCGlobal email in the IMAP Password section.
However, in case you are experiencing issues with the IMAP server settings, you can try POP3 Settings.
The POP3 Server settings for SBCGlobal email:
- Firstly, you need to select the POP3 option as the Email Protocol.
- Then enter att.net in the Inbound Server section.
- The Inbound port number will be
- Select Yes in the SSL
- Use att.net as the Outbound server.
- And lastly, use 465 as the Outbound port
The Outgoing Server Settings for the SBCGlobal.net Email
Use the following SBCGlobal.net email SMTP server settings for the Outgoing server settings configuration:
- Use mail.att.net as the SBCGlobal.net SMTP server (AT&T).
- Next, you need to enter the SMTP port number, which could be 465 or 587.
- Then select SSL/TLS for the SMTP security
- Enter your complete SBCGlobal email address in the SMTP username
- Enter the password associated with your SBCGlobal email account in the SMTP password
We are always up to help you with your Bellsouth email account. Our website will let you know about the Bellsouth Email Settings, login, setting up your account, password reset, server settings for your account, etc. So, please give us a try and reach out to our website.